Skip to Content Skip to Menu

install CB 1.9.1. on joomla 3.4.3

9 years 2 months ago #268071 by showbizevent
install CB 1.9.1. on joomla 3.4.3 was created by showbizevent
I bought CB 1.9.1 a few years ago. Now I installed it on joomla 3.4.3. When I try to sign a new member. Some gets the registration e-mail and some don´t get any e-mail at all. And noone is able to sign in to the community. Can anyone help me with my problem? Is CB 1.9.1 compatible with joomla 3.4.3. or do I need to pay for a new CB ?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 2 months ago #268078 by nant
Replied by nant on topic install CB 1.9.1. on joomla 3.4.3

showbizevent wrote: I bought CB 1.9.1 a few years ago. Now I installed it on joomla 3.4.3. When I try to sign a new member. Some gets the registration e-mail and some don´t get any e-mail at all. And noone is able to sign in to the community. Can anyone help me with my problem? Is CB 1.9.1 compatible with joomla 3.4.3. or do I need to pay for a new CB ?
Thanks

You could not have bought CB 1.9.1 since CB has always been free.

It (CB 1.9.1) should still work ok on J 3.4.3 but ot is no longer supported.

The latest CB release is CB 2.0.10 and it is also free.

If you have old Professional membership add-ons you might have to repurchase a Professional membership subscription in oder to download the latest CB 2.0+ compatible add-ons according to this article:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

9 years 2 months ago #268149 by showbizevent
Replied by showbizevent on topic install CB 1.9.1. on joomla 3.4.3
Yes you are right! I bought the CB pro package and not CB 1.9.1. Now that joomla is upgraded, I can´t use it. So I need to buy the pro package again. I´m disappointed because I thought I could use it for life but in the reality it doesnt work.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 2 months ago #268151 by nant
Replied by nant on topic install CB 1.9.1. on joomla 3.4.3

showbizevent wrote: Yes you are right! I bought the CB pro package and not CB 1.9.1. Now that joomla is upgraded, I can´t use it. So I need to buy the pro package again. I´m disappointed because I thought I could use it for life but in the reality it doesnt work.

Did it stop working?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon