Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Not sure where to bring this up but I will guess here. Forgive me if i'm wrong. Any ways here goes...

9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #270969 by GODpleasers
:sick: Sidebars out of place or missing when I request a connection or cancel a connection request. Please See bottom for requested info. Any how here goes In the following image.

Also one of the sidebars are way down at the bottom of the page...

Its suppose to look like this...

Requested info before posting...

1. You provide exact Joomla version:

Joomla 2.5

2. You provide exact Community Builder version and make sure that it is the latest

Using version 2.0.11

3. You provide exact PHP version and MYSQL version

PHP Version 5.4.42 not sure where to find MYSQL version

3. You provide exact steps so we can replicate the exact issue you are seeing on our clean install:

Join our sit request a connection with us or try to cancel it.

4. You give exact details of complete error message or behavior you are seeing

(See attached images)

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by GODpleasers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 4 weeks ago #270972 by nant
[mod note: moved out of potential bugs area for 2 reasons: 1) old non supported Joomla version 2) issue not replicated on a clean install]

9 years 3 weeks ago #270999 by GODpleasers

nant wrote: [mod note: moved out of potential bugs area for 2 reasons: 1) old non supported Joomla version 2) issue not replicated on a clean install]

That is fine but for as far as the reasoning reason # 1: we are still in Joomla 2.5 because we are waiting on support for some of our other components we would like to take with us and sadly we haven't had any success in migrating to j3 yet.

Reason # 2: Why don't you try replicating it on our site It seems to me that is where the problem would reproduce its self right? by Joining it and requesting a connection with us. We can always delete your account after it is solved if you wish.We were down but we should back up again.

GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)

• nant
  • nant
9 years 3 weeks ago #271002 by nant

GODpleasers wrote:

nant wrote: [mod note: moved out of potential bugs area for 2 reasons: 1) old non supported Joomla version 2) issue not replicated on a clean install]

That is fine but for as far as the reasoning reason # 1: we are still in Joomla 2.5 because we are waiting on support for some of our other components we would like to take with us and sadly we haven't had any success in migrating to j3 yet.

That's ok with me.
Can you replicate it on a clean Joomla 2.5/CB 2.0.11 site?

Reason # 2: Why don't you try replicating it on our site It seems to me that is where the problem would reproduce its self right? by Joining it and requesting a connection with us. We can always delete your account after it is solved if you wish.We were down but we should back up again.

Because if I cannot replicate it on a clean environment then it is not a CB issue - sorry no time to debug other website issues that may be cause by other code or extensions installed. This is why we need to replicate potential issues on clean environments before we consider them as bugs.

If you can install a clean Joomla 2.5 test site and then install CB 2.0.11 and whatever else you need to replicate your issue successfully - then post back and I will spend some time trying to help.

9 years 3 weeks ago #271004 by GODpleasers

nant wrote:
If you can install a clean Joomla 2.5 test site and then install CB 2.0.11 and whatever else you need to replicate your issue successfully - then post back and I will spend some time trying to help.

That is a nice thought but a lot of work. I's probably something very simple but we just aren't knowledgeable to find it. Other than that one thing everything else is great. We will just put up with the error until we are forced to have to migrate and hope it comes out of it then.

9 years 3 weeks ago #271005 by GODpleasers

GODpleasers wrote:

nant wrote:

That is a nice thought but a lot of work. I's probably something very simple but we just aren't knowledgeable to find it. Other than that one thing everything else is great. We will just put up with the error until we are forced to have to migrate and hope it comes out of it then.

Ok it just did it when i sent a pm? Could it be related to unidem IM?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon