Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto Populate Drop Down Field with Numbers

• Dulhan
  • Dulhan
8 years 9 months ago #275853 by Dulhan
I want to create a "weight" field where members can mention their weight at the time of registration. I want it to be a drop down field with numbers so that the user can select a number to display their weight. The weight of a person can be anywhere from 30 to 100 kgs. So, how do I create a drop down field that will have so many numbers auto populated? Any help will be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 9 months ago #275865 by nant

Dulhan wrote: I want to create a "weight" field where members can mention their weight at the time of registration. I want it to be a drop down field with numbers so that the user can select a number to display their weight. The weight of a person can be anywhere from 30 to 100 kgs. So, how do I create a drop down field that will have so many numbers auto populated? Any help will be appreciated.

Guess there are 2 methods:

1. Just create a single select dropdown field giving the full list of values you are accepting.

2. Use the CB Query field (Professional membership needed) to populate such a field from values you have in a table in your database (you would need to manually populate such a table).

Nothing else exists.

There is no integer type field to do this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dulhan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon