Skip to Content Skip to Menu

No more access to Community builder extension

• Jeff7
  • Jeff7
8 years 8 months ago #278145 by Jeff7
Hello,
suddenly, in my Joomla 2.5 Backend I cannot find the Community Builder Extension anymore. The frontend works fine. But when I enter the backend and go to "Extensions" so see my extensions in the drop down menu, the extension "Community Builder" is lost.
I admit, it is not the latest version of Community builder, but the website will be migrated to Joomla 3 in the next few weeks anyway.
Is it possible to enter the community builder extension via an other way then "extensions --> community builder"?

Thanks for answers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 8 months ago #278153 by nant

Jeff7 wrote: Hello,
suddenly, in my Joomla 2.5 Backend I cannot find the Community Builder Extension anymore. The frontend works fine. But when I enter the backend and go to "Extensions" so see my extensions in the drop down menu, the extension "Community Builder" is lost.
I admit, it is not the latest version of Community builder, but the website will be migrated to Joomla 3 in the next few weeks anyway.
Is it possible to enter the community builder extension via an other way then "extensions --> community builder"?

Thanks for answers.

[mod note: Topic moved out of potential bug forum - see rules here: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/147-potential-bug/226964-read-before-posting ]

• Jeff7
  • Jeff7
8 years 7 months ago #278892 by Jeff7
Any idea?!
Please help.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 7 months ago #278899 by nant

Jeff7 wrote: Hello,

Well, no version of CB has a timebomb to suddenly stop working.

So I am guessing maybe someone uninstalled it altogether?

Thanks for answers.

You can try to install CB 1.9.1 over your existing installation (you can find it in the free archived downloads).

Hopefully it will pickup the old database tables so you do not lose any data.

Other than that, nothing else to suggest from this end.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon