Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB recaptcha not compatible with php 5.6

• stimpy
  • stimpy
8 years 7 months ago #278324 by stimpy
My webhoster is moving to php 5.6. I'm testing compatibility on my site and found two deprecated warnings with CB 2.0.13 and Recaptcha in the register form:

Deprecated: Non-static method CbmycaptchaModel::displayCode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbrecaptcha/cbrecaptcha.php on line 49

Deprecated: Non-static method CbmycaptchaModel::GetUserIp() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbrecaptcha/cb_mycaptacha.model.php on line 31

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #278347 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB recaptcha not compatible with php 5.6

stimpy wrote: My webhoster is moving to php 5.6. I'm testing compatibility on my site and found two deprecated warnings with CB 2.0.13 and Recaptcha in the register form:

Deprecated: Non-static method CbmycaptchaModel::displayCode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbrecaptcha/cbrecaptcha.php on line 49

Deprecated: Non-static method CbmycaptchaModel::GetUserIp() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbrecaptcha/cb_mycaptacha.model.php on line 31

Suggest you contact the developer of this add-on.
Joomlapolis did no develop this.

We have the CB Antispam add-on (for Professional members) for captcha challenges and is compatible with PHP 5.6.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nant.

• stimpy
  • stimpy
8 years 7 months ago #278585 by stimpy
Replied by stimpy on topic CB recaptcha not compatible with php 5.6
I forgot that I installed a 3d party plugin. Alas, the creator ( www.shikle.com/ ) is out of business…

Moderators: beatnantkrileon