Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Slow Control Panel

8 years 7 months ago #278509 by baxterdown
Slow Control Panel was created by baxterdown
I have a website where the Joomla admin control panel home page is VERY VERY VERY slow to load. It takes upwards of 30 seconds to log into the control panel or to go back to the home page from any admin page.

After much troubleshooting I have identified CB "Community Builder Admin module" as the cause. As soon as I disable the module, Joomla's control panel works FAST. Turning it back on again slows navigation to the home page.

The website is running Joomla 3.4.8 and CB 2.0.13

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
8 years 6 months ago #280079 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Slow Control Panel
My first guess is that there could be a slow query somewhere, but i have no idea which.

Can you please turn Joomla debug on (in Joomla general configuration, 2nd tab), enable module, then go to admin homepage and look under SQL queries accordion: It will give you the timing bargraph of all queries, and you can click on the longest (red) bar, If the query is much longer than any other query, you can do a screenshot of it, together with execution time and explain statement below it. Then attach it to your reply here, and we can take a look.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon