Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Second component Login

• whatsoncb
  • whatsoncb
8 years 5 months ago #281033 by whatsoncb
Second component Login was created by whatsoncb
I have downloaded and installed the free version of community builder. I now want to add another component to my classifieds website just for property. I asked about Community Builder Integration with this new component and received the following reply from the sellers:

"1) We recommended to use for login default Joomla system or our OS Simple Membership -
Joomla Membership Extension
We can not guarantee correct work of Community builder login system with our templates"

Since I already have registrations logins etc for my other classified component set to community builder - what problems will I get if don't set the new component to community builder. The new component will be a property portal.
Or is there a way around this?
Thanks - I am new to community builder and joomla so excuse me if it is obvious to you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 5 months ago #281068 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Second component Login

whatsoncb wrote: I have downloaded and installed the free version of community builder. I now want to add another component to my classifieds website just for property. I asked about Community Builder Integration with this new component and received the following reply from the sellers:

"1) We recommended to use for login default Joomla system or our OS Simple Membership -
Joomla Membership Extension
We can not guarantee correct work of Community builder login system with our templates"

Since I already have registrations logins etc for my other classified component set to community builder - what problems will I get if don't set the new component to community builder. The new component will be a property portal.
Or is there a way around this?
Thanks - I am new to community builder and joomla so excuse me if it is obvious to you

Sorry for run around.

CB is designed to use its own CB Login module.
Sorry I have no idea what this means for your other extensions.

I am not aware of any template complaining about not using the Joomla login module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon