Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Missing registrations

• tuckery
  • tuckery
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #283531 by tuckery
Missing registrations was created by tuckery
Hi,

I have people that have registered through CB on our website and even received a confirmation email but do not show up anywhere when i try to find those members in CB or Joomla backend. I am a novice and maybe have missed something simple. Hopefully someone can help! They also can log in and access the site but me as Super User cannot see them anywhere.

Joomla 3.5.1
CB 2.0.14
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by tuckery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 3 months ago #283538 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Missing registrations

tuckery wrote: Hi,

I have people that have registered through CB on our website and even received a confirmation email but do not show up anywhere when i try to find those members in CB or Joomla backend. I am a novice and maybe have missed something simple. Hopefully someone can help! They also can log in and access the site but me as Super User cannot see them anywhere.

Joomla 3.5.1
CB 2.0.14

Make sure you followed the Getting started articles:
www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/276-community-builder/getting-started

and studied the CB Primer Book.

If you still need help after that you can purchase a Professional membership to get more add-ons and paid support forum posting privileges.

• tuckery
  • tuckery
8 years 3 months ago #283556 by tuckery
Replied by tuckery on topic Missing registrations
We have been active with registrations all year with over 130 registrations and havent encountered this problem until 2 days ago. I therefore believe set up was done correctly and that something has happened the last couple of days within the system that has caused the problem.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 3 months ago #283588 by nant

tuckery wrote: We have been active with registrations all year with over 130 registrations and havent encountered this problem until 2 days ago. I therefore believe set up was done correctly and that something has happened the last couple of days within the system that has caused the problem.

Not sure then what to tell you - the code didn't suddenly stop working.

• tuckery
  • tuckery
8 years 3 months ago #283638 by tuckery
Replied by tuckery on topic Missing registrations
Hi Nick,

Thanks for helping, do you have any thoughts on maybe what could be causing this problem? It is weird that those that have registered and that dont exist in the system can still log into the website. Could there be a setting that hides these people in the back end?

• nant
  • nant
8 years 3 months ago #283646 by nant

tuckery wrote: Hi Nick,

Thanks for helping, do you have any thoughts on maybe what could be causing this problem? It is weird that those that have registered and that dont exist in the system can still log into the website. Could there be a setting that hides these people in the back end?

Well if they can login they are certainly in the database.

I would backtrack what was installed lately as it may be causing the issue - but sounds very strange.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon