Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Logins get deactivated after attempted login

• libby
  • libby
8 years 3 months ago #283614 by libby
Hi
I hope someone can help.
We are preparing for a workshop and have created logins for members in advance. The logins were created manually and activated in the back-end.

Now when one of the logins is used, I get the following error:

Your sign up process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email.

when I check in the back-end, the user is de-activated.

I try to login again and I can gain access, but the user is still deactivated in the back-end.

Can anyone suggest why this is happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 3 months ago #283645 by nant

libby wrote: Hi
I hope someone can help.
We are preparing for a workshop and have created logins for members in advance. The logins were created manually and activated in the back-end.

Now when one of the logins is used, I get the following error:

Your sign up process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email.

when I check in the back-end, the user is de-activated.

I try to login again and I can gain access, but the user is still deactivated in the back-end.

Can anyone suggest why this is happening?

You created the user from the Joomla User Manager instaled of the Community Builder one.

Suggest you download and study the CB Primer Book (also free) and also study the Getting Started articles here:

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/276-community-builder/getting-started

In the meantime you can ring the CB Tools user sync to get your users back in sync.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon