Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Your current membership details

• Dougj
  • Dougj
  • Add-ons
8 years 1 month ago #285247 by Dougj
Your current membership details was created by Dougj
On my J3.6.2 site running CB 2.0.15 I have enabled and placed the "Your current membership details" module. The problem I have is that the text in the boxes under "Your current Subscription" and "Your upgrade options" is white text in a white box. I know the proper information is there as I can scroll over it and highlight it and then see it, but this is of no value to the end user. I am having some difficulty finding where to edit the css to fix this issue. Can you point me in the correct direction.

Doug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 1 month ago #285249 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Your current membership details

Dougj wrote: On my J3.6.2 site running CB 2.0.15 I have enabled and placed the "Your current membership details" module. The problem I have is that the text in the boxes under "Your current Subscription" and "Your upgrade options" is white text in a white box. I know the proper information is there as I can scroll over it and highlight it and then see it, but this is of no value to the end user. I am having some difficulty finding where to edit the css to fix this issue. Can you point me in the correct direction.

Doug

It spunds like you have CBSubs installed?

If so please post on the CBSubs support forums and give your CBSubs version in the process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon