Captcha CODE not displayed

• donkey12
  • donkey12
7 years 10 months ago #288678 by donkey12
Captcha CODE not displayed was created by donkey12
Hi there,
We have used CB Captcha on our CB Registration Form for years:
www.beautyontrial.co.uk/registration/registers
For the last few days, we have noticed that the image CODE hasn't been displayed on the form.
- see attached screenshot -
We have tested the same on Google, Safari and Chrome with PC and smartphones.
Since this field is required, new visitors aren't able to register.
How can we resolve this issue?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #288679 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Captcha CODE not displayed
CB Captcha has long been deprecated. I've no idea if it still works. It has been replaced by CB AntiSpam, which is working fine. If it suddenly stopped working it suggests a change was made on your site or your host to break it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• donkey12
  • donkey12
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #288733 by donkey12
Replied by donkey12 on topic Captcha CODE not displayed
Hi krileon,
Thank you for your reply.

Is CB Captcha named antispam_captcha?
If yes, we have disabled this field to remove it from our registration form:
www.beautyontrial.co.uk/register

CB AntiSpam is still published.
Would you recommend installing a Captcha field on our registration form even with CB AntiSpam activated?
If yes, how to proceed?
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by donkey12.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #288764 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Captcha CODE not displayed
CB AntiSpam provides captcha through its antispam_captcha field, yes. Maybe it's an issue with being out of date. I don't know. Obviously something has changed either on your install or server to break it as plugins don't just suddenly stop working. CB AntiSpam plugin it self should be public and published; the captcha field can't work otherwise.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon