Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community Builder Admin Menu Not Displayed

7 years 9 months ago #289606 by
We are trying to upgrade our community builder from 1.9 to 2.1. We followed the upgrade video and after the upgrade we are no longer able to see or access the community builder menu in the administrator area.

Prior to the upgrade we had the community builder menu in the components menu. It was not a separate menu item.

After the upgrade we cannot find the community builder menu anywhere.

In the manage extensions we can see community builder 2.1 listed - there are 3 entries - community builder (Administrator), community builder Library (site) and community builder System Plugin (Site). Also there are 3 CB modules but they are showing up as version 1.9.

We are running joomla 3.6.5.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 9 months ago #289632 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Admin Menu Not Displayed
CB 1.x to CB 2.x is a migration. It is not an upgrade. Please search the forums as we've provided ample advise regarding migrating. We also have several CB 2.0 videos below including what to expect after migrating.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PuyzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago #289664 by
Thanks, reviewed the instructions again (and a bit more closely) and I missed first unzipping the file and then using the zip file in the extensions directory. Thanks for the help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon