Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto Actions add defer & async to my link

• mk3
  • mk3
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #300407 by mk3
Alright. Or I suppose I could use something like JCH Optimize to automatically minify and defer all present scripts on page, right?
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by mk3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300420 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto Actions add defer & async to my link
Do not defer or async all scripts. The JS needs to be designed to be used in that way so be careful when forcing either of those. Yes, you can use JCH Optimizer to optimize your page headers. In fact we're using JCH Optimizer our self. You can find the settings we're using below that work well with CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/234211-optimize-speed-cb-and-groupjive#283861

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mk3

• mk3
  • mk3
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #300427 by mk3
Sorry, but still I get this error even when I create a one-line text new Topic without code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum on this server.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by mk3.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300444 by krileon
Then I'm guessing you're trying to post in forums you don't have access to. You do not have an active subscription so you of course can not post in the support forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mk3
  • mk3
6 years 10 months ago #300474 by mk3
The problem is that I'm not able to create a new topic in this forum (which is opened for everyone)...

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #300482 by krileon
I've no idea why, sorry. I'm guessing it's whatever you're trying to post. Try posting just a simple text only (no code, no attachments, etc..) message after using the New Topic button on www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general page.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon