Skip to Content Skip to Menu

New users

• gkoradi
  • gkoradi
6 years 9 months ago #300903 by gkoradi
New users was created by gkoradi
Hi

I can add new users in the backend and everything seems to be ok. But the I get the message "datenbankfunktion erzeugte keine fehlermeldungen". But I see the new user in the backend - but NOT in the frontend?

What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300912 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New users
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see if it exposes any errors. The users created are incomplete. Likely only existing in Joomla and not CB. If no errors begin disabling 3rd party Joomla user and system extensions within Extensions > Plugins 1 by 1 to see if it's a conflict. Repeat with non-core CB plugins if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• gkoradi
  • gkoradi
6 years 9 months ago #300925 by gkoradi
Replied by gkoradi on topic New users
Hi krileo

I desabled debug mode and error reporting in golabl configuration - but I still got the same error...

• gkoradi
  • gkoradi
6 years 9 months ago #300926 by gkoradi
Replied by gkoradi on topic New users
I have different mailingslists (with acy mailing plugin) for the users. I think, when I add a new user WITH mailing list, then he is not shown in the frontend. If I creat a new user WITHOUT mailing list - then I have to go to joomla users, give him the right usergroup, go back to CB and then I can add him to a mailing list. So it works...
But very complicated...

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #300946 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New users
Sounds like your mailing list extension is breaking the user store process then. Probably interrupting after the Joomla user is created preventing the CB user from ever being created. Suggest contacting the developer of your mailing list extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon