Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Looking for a developer to quote

• gingerweb
  • gingerweb
6 years 9 months ago #301004 by gingerweb
Looking for a developer to quote was created by gingerweb
I have a client who has some specific needs and may need ongoing work, i will try and explain what is required and if anyone is interested in quoting to achieve the result i would be delighted to hear from you.

The requirement is for an email containing a wage slip in pdf form to be sent to the registered user and for that wage slip attachment to then be displayed in a CB type account so that it can be viewed by the user and referred back to at any point.

The payroll software can take care of the sending of the email and the email can be sorted to fit in with usernames etc within a CB environment. I have a basic knowledge of CB having built a couple of small sites but I am unable to set this sort of thing up

"Krileon" has suggested the following as a possible way to achieve this:

"I suppose if you could run a query during that operation you could grab their user id based off email address and attach it to their profile gallery provided by CB Gallery by directly inserting a row in the database and manually inserting it to CB Gallery upload path. You'd need to be familiar with how CB Gallery stores entries though and suggest manually uploading a pdf then reviewing the table row for an example. As for where files are stored their paths are always as follows.

/images/comprofiler/plug_cbgallery/USER_ID/TYPE

TYPE can be files, music, photos, or videos"

If you are out there and might be able to help with this i would be interested in hearing from you so i can go back to my client with a proposal.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon