Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Code Field or CB Auto Actions

• mahmoodee
  • mahmoodee
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #301018 by mahmoodee
CB Code Field or CB Auto Actions was created by mahmoodee
Hello ,
I want to know which add-on (CB Code Field or CB Auto Actions) can do this to buy it .
I have a multiselect field which store values in database as : 1|*|3|*|150
I want to copy this field to another field with convert it as: ["1","3","150"] , because I need to use this column in another joomla extension (Fabrik) .
I want to store the new value in database .
Is CB Code Field or CB Auto Actions able to copy field to another with change format using some codes (I can write the php code).
thank you
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by mahmoodee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Code Field or CB Auto Actions
CB Code Field just takes whatever PHP you supply and displays the returned value as a field. It won't be able to do what you're wanting. For what you're wanting you need CB Auto Actions and probably to use a Query action on the after user update trigger. You'd then need to use SQL to reformat the value or format functions (see usage instructions under Parameter tab of the auto action).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon