Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Sesion expired in CB... Please help.

• CDUBIDON
  • CDUBIDON
6 years 9 months ago #301039 by CDUBIDON
Sesion expired in CB... Please help. was created by CDUBIDON
Hello,
For some time, members of my site can not change the picture of their profile. This happens automatically when they try to save their change: the site then indicates each time: "The session has expired or cookies are not activated by your browser, please click on" Refresh "and make sure you have activated cookies in your browser, please refresh the page before entering. "
Thank you in advance for the help you will give me, my site is currently unusable: - /
Cdubidon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301067 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Sesion expired in CB... Please help.
Do you have any EU cookie notice extensions installed? If so disable them and see if that helps as some of them block cookie write access entirely breaking cookies. Do you've a browser privacy extension installed that could be blocking cookies? If so try disabling it. Can you reliable reproduce this issue or is it just a few users having this issue? Have you tried disabling spoof checking within CB > Configuration > Integrations?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• CDUBIDON
  • CDUBIDON
6 years 8 months ago #301237 by CDUBIDON
Replied by CDUBIDON on topic Sesion expired in CB... Please help.
Hi Krileon, thank you for your last message.
I have not installed any cookie notification extensions yet. I have not installed a privacy extension in my browser either.
The problem persists whenever a member (any one) wants to change his avatar.
I finally disabled each module in "integrations", one after the other, but that did not change anything.
I contacted my host who transmits the rule obtained and the script in question, I do not understand!

COMODO WAF: XSS Attack Detected||...|F|2
Sensor:
modsec
Rule:
Abuser:
(my IP...)

Request : POST /index.php/es/espacio-miembros/mi-perfil/saveuseredit
description of the action : Access denied with code 403 (phase 2).
Justification : Pattern match "(asfunction|data|javascript|livescript|mocha|vbscript):" at ARGS:avatar__file_image_data.

Thank you in advance for your help, I do not know how to proceed ...
Cdubidon

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #301248 by krileon
Your host has a mod_security rule in place causing a false positive. They need to add an exception so it stops doing that. It's blocking the client side resizing functionality of the image field since it sends a data string. Your alternative is to turn off client side resizing within your avatar field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• CDUBIDON
  • CDUBIDON
6 years 8 months ago #301264 by CDUBIDON
Replied by CDUBIDON on topic Sesion expired in CB... Please help.
Hello and thank you,
I disabled resizing and even moderation but the error still exists. It even appears frequently the immunify 360 dialog box to check that I am not a robot. It is unbearable! Sorry to bother with that but without help, my site is out...

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 8 months ago #301266 by krileon
You need to work this out with your host. Their mod_security is clearly false positive flagging your POST operations.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon