Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error message when saving profile changes

• beniniu
  • beniniu
6 years 9 months ago #301151 by beniniu
Hi there

Our members are receiving this message when they try and make changes to their profiles: {"status":200,"data":[],"rmax":"5"}

Do you know what may be causing this and how I may go about fixing it? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Shaun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301172 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error message when saving profile changes
CB outputs no such error. You've something installed echoing JSON. Disable any 3rd party installed system and user plugins within Extensions > Plugins to see if it's something installed doing it. Otherwise repeat for non-core CB plugins within CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• beniniu
  • beniniu
6 years 9 months ago #301179 by beniniu
Replied by beniniu on topic Error message when saving profile changes
Thanks Kyle, I will investigate our integrations.

Appreciate the assistance.

Cheers
Shaun

• beniniu
  • beniniu
6 years 9 months ago #301184 by beniniu
Replied by beniniu on topic Error message when saving profile changes
Hi Kyle,

The error seems to have been resolved when I change the 'Profile Image' and 'Canvas' fields to required fields upon registration.

I previously had them set as 'Required' fields however not at 'Registration'. When the user logged in and tried to save they received the error (however their 'Profile Image' and 'Canvas' still saved).

Does this sound like it could have been the potential cause the echoing?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Shaun

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 9 months ago #301199 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error message when saving profile changes

Does this sound like it could have been the potential cause the echoing?

No, that JSON output doesn't exist in CB. I'm guessing you may have a 3rd party CB plugin installed that could be doing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon