Skip to Content Skip to Menu

error page 0

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 7 months ago #303012 by JeanFleu
Replied by JeanFleu on topic error page 0
no I bought the component from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #303017 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic error page 0
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Switch to default Joomla protostar template then reproduce your error. Next check your server error log if nothing is output on screen regarding the error. Provide the error once you've located it. If none disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 in CB > Plugin Management until it goes away. My guess is you've invalid code in a CB Code Field or a bad query in CB Query Field.

What page are you on after login where you're seeing this? Your profile page?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 7 months ago #303019 by JeanFleu
error 0 is on the profile page. I do not like it from my joomla console nor in my server's error log files.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #303021 by krileon
Unpublish CB Code Field and CB Query Field. You most likely have invalid PHP or a bad query causing it. If it doesn't resolve by unpublishing both then repeat for any other non-core plugins you've installed until it goes away to find the cause.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• JeanFleu
  • JeanFleu
6 years 7 months ago #303022 by JeanFleu
ok now I try but it's not okay that this problem can happen, how do you prevent it?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 7 months ago #303025 by krileon
If the error is from CB Code Field or CB Query Field you prevent it by providing valid PHP and SQL.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon