Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Email for admin if checked box

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #304178 by Five_phil
Email for admin if checked box was created by Five_phil
Hello,
What solution is possible to send an email to the admin at the time of registration, an empty check box will become full.

Hoping to be clear if not made me know

Thanks again for your advice
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Five_phil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304190 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email for admin if checked box
CB Auto Actions could be used to do this. You'd act on the after registration trigger then condition your checkbox to make sure its value is equal to 1 (this is checked for a checkbox field). You'd just use an Email action and then can specify all the email details you need.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Five_phil
  • Five_phil
6 years 5 months ago #304192 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic Email for admin if checked box
thank you for this track, but I block on the choice of the category?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 5 months ago #304193 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email for admin if checked box
Sorry, don't understand what you're asking. Please clarify further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon