Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Notification module and chat bar module.

• great
  • great
14 hours 15 minutes ago - 14 hours 12 minutes ago #339402 by great
I used CB for many years, but then switched to JomSocial, because JomSocial had 2 key features:

1. Chat bar module

This module allows you to quickly exchange messages as in the desktop version of Facebook.
This module is very easy to use and automatically sends new messages (if the chat form is open).

2. Notifications module
This module automatically displays notifications about new friend requests, new messages and other types of notifications, for example - notifications about new replies to your message from the forum (integration with Kunena) and notifications about likes and replies to comments on Joomla articles.

Will such modules be available in CB?
I'm interested in a chat module (like in Facebook, which is already in JomSocial) and a notification module (with integration for Kunena and JComments , or a built-in feature for commenting on Joomla articles from CB).
if CB will have a commenting feature for articles, then I hope there will be import of comments from JComments and similar settings as in JComments.

if these 2 modules will be available for CB, then I can go back to using CB on my website.
Last edit: 14 hours 12 minutes ago by great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon