Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Export Members?

• esnoke
  • esnoke
15 years 3 months ago #102718 by esnoke
Export Members? was created by esnoke
I'm considering the CBSubs package for a couple non-profit groups I work with. I see that you can import members but what are the export options? This is needed for creating membership cards and mailings of our research journal.
I've used CBJuice for this in the past but didn't know if CBSubs had something similar built in.

We would also need to get a list of all the folks who purchased a particular product .

And one more thing :), will we be able to see a history for individual member payments? That is, things like when they last renewed, when they first joined, other products purchased?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
15 years 3 months ago #102733 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Export Members?
esnoke wrote:

I'm considering the CBSubs package for a couple non-profit groups I work with. I see that you can import members but what are the export options? This is needed for creating membership cards and mailings of our research journal.
I've used CBJuice for this in the past but didn't know if CBSubs had something similar built in.

We would also need to get a list of all the folks who purchased a particular product .

And one more thing :), will we be able to see a history for individual member payments? That is, things like when they last renewed, when they first joined, other products purchased?

Thank you!

No export built into CB or CBSubs.

So I guess your best approach at the moment would be to use CB Juice or construct your own export query using phpmyadmin.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2009/11/23 20:50

• beat
  • beat
15 years 3 months ago #102761 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Export Members?
esnoke wrote:

Thank you!

Exporting emails is a not to complicated query for now. Something on our list for asap in feature release.

However, we might have a solution for your membership cards...PM me if interested to test.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #104893 by bconsulting
Replied by bconsulting on topic Re:Export Members?
We need to export to to import into another third party program, please add this

• cubefree
  • cubefree
14 years 10 months ago #117478 by cubefree
Replied by cubefree on topic Re:Export Members?
Is there any plan to add a date filter to the payments area of CB_Subs??

I would like to be able to look at one year's worth of date ONLY.

thx!

• beat
  • beat
14 years 10 months ago #117500 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Export Members?
cubefree wrote:

Is there any plan to add a date filter to the payments area of CB_Subs??

I would like to be able to look at one year's worth of date ONLY.

thx!

Something certainly doable.

Added as feature request

For now you can go in Statistics -> Free query

There you have a filter on payments (stats is on payments). :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon