Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Event registration

• clam
  • clam
15 years 1 week ago #113745 by clam
Event registration was created by clam
Is there a way to use CBSubs for event registrations? Such as having users select an event from a calendar of events, register and pay for it using CBSubs?

Do you integrate with any of the joomla events extensions?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
15 years 1 week ago #113772 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Event registration
For drop-downs and such no there isn't such an integration, once CBSubs API is release you should be able to create such an integration however. You could add a user to an event with SQL Actions or CBSubs URL integrations though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 5 days ago #114089 by gadgetsrule99
Replied by gadgetsrule99 on topic Re:Event registration
You may want to take a look at DT Register : www.dthdevelopment.com/components/dt-register-event-registration-for-joomla.html
I am coming from the opposite direction – I already use DT Register and it has CB integration – I am now looking to add membership subscription – hence me browsing the forums.
Danie

Great Falls eBusiness Solutions

Moderators: beatnantkrileon