Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Ideal payment

• renef79
  • renef79
14 years 10 months ago #117667 by renef79
Ideal payment was created by renef79
Hi,
I'm planning on using cbsubs, however I would need a payment gateway for "Ideal payments" (this is the most used payment option in the Netherlands).
Is there any change this is possible with cbsubs?

thank you.
Rene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 10 months ago #117684 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Ideal payment
Not at this time it's not a planned gateway. However, when the API is released (no time frame as of yet) you will be capable of integrating whatever payment gateway you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #145706 by DavidAndrew
Replied by DavidAndrew on topic Re:Ideal payment
Hi renef79 and Krileon

As mentioned in my other posts, I am trying to contact the CBSubs team to discus adding support fot my cciDEAL Platform extension:
www.chillcreations.com/joomla-extensions/ccideal-platform-ideal-dutch-payment-joomla- extensions.html

This would automatically add iDEAL support for different iDEAL accounts and save the CBSubs team a lot of time.

Kind regards
David

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 11 months ago #145752 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Ideal payment
Please see my reply at the following thread. For future reference do not reply to all threads of the same topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,92/id,145750/#145750

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon