Skip to Content Skip to Menu

payment plans

• baddkar
  • baddkar
14 years 8 months ago #122589 by baddkar
payment plans was created by baddkar
hello

i am currently working on a project for a non-profit that wants me to edit a ton of your code to customize it for the site. I was wondering if there is a purchase plan for CBsubs so if I buy it outright I can modify and it will not break if you update it.

Does this make sense? if so, are there any plans like this instead of per/user per year?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 8 months ago #122688 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:payment plans
baddkar wrote:

hello

i am currently working on a project for a non-profit that wants me to edit a ton of your code to customize it for the site. I was wondering if there is a purchase plan for CBsubs so if I buy it outright I can modify and it will not break if you update it.

Does this make sense? if so, are there any plans like this instead of per/user per year?

This is not possible nor will it ever. The code is encoded for users protection and safety as it does handle sensitive financial information. At some point in time it MAYBE decided to open up small portions of the code, but it's likely modification will be provided only by way of triggers.

Your purchase also is not per user per year. You simply pay a flat rate for per user and your license is lifetime.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/25 04:08

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• baddkar
  • baddkar
14 years 8 months ago #123146 by baddkar
Replied by baddkar on topic Re:payment plans
Are you able to use triggers to change the backend language to say Membership instead of Subscriptions (it keeps confusing the other people who work with the site)

Thanks.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 8 months ago #123147 by krileon
baddkar wrote:

Are you able to use triggers to change the backend language to say Membership instead of Subscriptions (it keeps confusing the other people who work with the site)

Thanks.

Backend language can't be changed at this time, but to be fixed in next CBSubs release. Will be changeable via backend language file found at the following location: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/admin_english.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• puremetal
  • puremetal
14 years 8 months ago #124113 by puremetal
Replied by puremetal on topic Re:payment plans
I'd just like to chime in my support for changing language settings - especially the "Subscriptions" to "Membership" thing

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 8 months ago #124125 by krileon
puremetal wrote:

I'd just like to chime in my support for changing language settings - especially the "Subscriptions" to "Membership" thing

As stated in my previous post this will be more then capable of being done with next release as next release will allow changing of language strings for backend; please see previous post for location of admin language file. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon