Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Subscription issue

• beat
  • beat
14 years 8 months ago #122938 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Subscription issue
My only explanation was that you subscribed during doc purchase or inbetween.

There is another possibility: that the address that you are giving at Paypal for paying with that credit card does not match *exactly* the invoicing address of the credit card, and thus triggers the anti-fraud address-verification...

Maybe also check that ?

But Paypal can help you in using their payment service, also without an account.

We're using Paypal, and one of the benefits is that they handle all the anti-fraud gear for us as well as the customer support in case of payment issue.

Please phone them up, they can help you, really, at least explaining why THAT credit-card won't be accepted...

From our end we don't see nor touch any credit-card number (which is another advantage for us and you too).

If things persist, please Private Message me details of Paypal reply (click the icon on bottom left of this post), and i will follow up. But you need to initiate the call with Paypal first (if it's not simply an address mismatch as said above).

EDIT: added the text in bold for clarity.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2010/01/27 02:21

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kimba
  • kimba
14 years 8 months ago #122939 by kimba
Replied by kimba on topic Re:Subscription issue
Thanks. The issue has been fixed now. Not sure exactly what happened but I need to have a paypal account to purchase it ...

• beat
  • beat
14 years 8 months ago #122959 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Subscription issue
kimba wrote:

Thanks. The issue has been fixed now. Not sure exactly what happened but I need to have a paypal account to purchase it ...

Glad it got fixed and you could purchase, sorry for the inconvenience experienced at Paypal.

Thank you for your purchase and support and wishing you a successful website. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon