Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Question

• scoooooty
  • scoooooty
14 years 8 months ago #123910 by scoooooty
Question was created by scoooooty
Im very interested in buying this but a few questions 1st.

Im setting up a website for horse race tipping. I want users to be able to sign up to have access to tips for certain events.

As new events come up Ill create them and when people sign up to the site they only have access to the certain events they signed up for.

Is this something I can use cbsubs for?

Thanks

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 8 months ago #123954 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Question
Certainly, CBSubs can protect: articles, extensions, parts of extensions (by way of URLs), and much more. I recommend carefully reviewing this link for detailed information about CBSubs. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• scoooooty
  • scoooooty
14 years 7 months ago #126481 by scoooooty
Replied by scoooooty on topic Re:Question
Another question.. once members have signed up can they then also sign up for other events? So they would then have access to all the different events they sign up for.

So I guess another way of explaining it would be can they have multiple subscrions on the one account?

Thanks

Scott

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 7 months ago #126538 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Question
Yes, it's possible for users to have multiple subscriptions; either to the same Plan (see Multiple subscriptions per user: on Workflows tab) or different Plans. The users just need to select the Subscriptions tab from their profile and select which plans they wish to subscribe to. If you have multiple plans and want users to be able to obtain all of them then those plans must be set as non-Exclusive (see Presentation tab).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon