Skip to Content Skip to Menu

List who bought product X ?

• asgeir
  • asgeir
14 years 8 months ago #123950 by asgeir
List who bought product X ? was created by asgeir
Can CBSubs do this:

I want to sell courses online and have a list of people who bought course 1, course 2, course 3 etc.

1. Can CBSubs create a list for course X (1,2,3 etc) with all the people who paid for it - with name, email, city, phonenr etc ? I need a list so that I know who registered for the course...

2. The courses would have a starting date and ending date - would it be possible to hide these courses after the end date - but keep the data in backend so that admin can check the statistics?

3. How would I create "a course" - is it an article or how is this handled in CBSubs? Does it have its own database for "products" ?

Answer to any or all of these questions are highly appreciated.
Thanks.. /Asgeir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 8 months ago #123952 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:List who bought product X ?
  1. CBSubs can modified fields, which a modified field can then be used to sort a userlist; this usage case is explained in the CBSubs documentation on page 244.
  2. CBSubs can allow users to subscribe for various durations such as 1 month or 1 year, etc... you can set custom durations via modification in database, but is a feature request on our "todo" list to allow custom durations.
  3. CBSubs doesn't handle things such as this; you'd need some other extension to handle the creation of your "courses", but yes you could use Joomla articles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• esnoke
  • esnoke
14 years 7 months ago #126746 by esnoke
Replied by esnoke on topic Re:List who bought product X ?

1. CBSubs can modified fields, which a modified field can then be used to sort a userlist; this usage case is explained in the CBSubs documentation on page 244.

Is there a way to download the members of a specific list? I want to use CBSubs to handle registrations for a meeting. I need to download the paid registrants to make nametags etc. It would be great to be able to download a list but at the very least, will these fields show up in something like CBJuice? Then I can just sort them out in a spreadsheet.
Thanks!

• nant
  • nant
14 years 7 months ago #126770 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:List who bought product X ?
esnoke wrote:

Is there a way to download the members of a specific list? I want to use CBSubs to handle registrations for a meeting. I need to download the paid registrants to make nametags etc. It would be great to be able to download a list but at the very least, will these fields show up in something like CBJuice? Then I can just sort them out in a spreadsheet.
Thanks!

Nothing out of the box.

You could turn on debug and run the list to see exact query used to generate list data.

Then use phpmyadmin to run that query through database and export results to a text file to import and use as you like.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon