Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] pay per minute

• alicheva
  • alicheva
14 years 8 months ago #124470 by alicheva
[SOLVED] pay per minute was created by alicheva
Hello,

I am thinking of buying CBsubs but I need few informations first.

I am building online tutoring site and need subscription manager that can add subscription plans by minute in order to track how many session time had/has student.
Description said that subscriptions can range from minutes to years but can member use it in few different session, for different time intervals? i.e. student uses 10 minutes, than logs out, in few months uses 25 minutes, logs out etc....

Can I do that with CBsubs?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/16 18:26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 8 months ago #124483 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:pay per minute
CBSubs supports at minimum durations of 5 minutes. Joomla and CB already handle sessions; please see _session and _comprofiler_sessions in your database. It's possible what you're needing is rather a custom plugin to save to a database a record of when a user logged in and when they logged off; you could then of course using PHP calculate duration logged in. This would be done using CB triggers (see tutorials in signature). If you're needing more then just this and want full usage of subscriptions, etc.. then of course CBSubs is the way to go. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• alicheva
  • alicheva
14 years 8 months ago #124489 by alicheva
Replied by alicheva on topic Re:pay per minute
tnx.

that's exactly what I need - records of logging in and out!
appreciate

Moderators: beatnantkrileon