Skip to Content Skip to Menu

IonCube

• mminded
  • mminded
14 years 8 months ago #124776 by mminded
IonCube was created by mminded
We were wondering what exactly would be needed in order to install this on one of our sites. I know that I had great difficulty installing a component a while back that used Ioncube, and I'd hate to have to deal with that again. (Never was able to get that component installed). Any insight would be much appreciated, as this plugin looks like exactly what we need and we would definitely like to get ahold of it to use on one of our sites!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
14 years 8 months ago #124789 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:IonCube
Please see list of prerequisites here:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/62/78/

ioncube signed encryption is part of the security features of CBSubs for secure payment processing. It protects your payment code from any tampering.

If you have issues with installation, you can always ask for help, first with your hoster, as ioncube is a pretty standard install on most hostings. And our team is here to help you too. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon