Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Looking to buy for a site I will upgrade soon..

• gmarez
  • gmarez
14 years 6 months ago #127714 by gmarez
So we need CBSubs for a website that is running Joomla 1.0.15 very soon. In a few months we will upgrade the website, and I need to know that if we purchase this plugin now, will it come with both versions or will we need to re-buy it after we upgrade?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gmarez
  • gmarez
14 years 6 months ago #127777 by gmarez
Hellooooo, I am trying to give you moneyyyyy. Don't you want my money?

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 6 months ago #127803 by krileon
Both versions of what? CBSubs requires CB, which is native on Joomla 1.5.x, 1.0.x, and Mambo. There is no multiple versions; so yes it will work fine when you upgrade. B)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/23 15:54

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• gmarez
  • gmarez
14 years 6 months ago #127811 by gmarez
Thank you very much :D

My both versions I meant multiple CBSubs versions for Joomla. A lot of times when I buy components there is one for Joomla 1.5 and one for 1.0. I just wanted to make sure we could use this with either so we would be covered when we upgrade.

Thanks again!

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 6 months ago #127893 by krileon

My both versions I meant multiple CBSubs versions for Joomla. A lot of times when I buy components there is one for Joomla 1.5 and one for 1.0. I just wanted to make sure we could use this with either so we would be covered when we upgrade.

CB is completely cross-platformed and will function fine on Joomla 1.5.x, Joomla 1.0.x, and Mambo. Please note CBSubs is NOT an extension. It is a CB plugin, you must install CB (CB is an extension) in order to use CBSubs. By CB being cross-platformed and CBSubs using CB API it too is also cross-platformed. So no multiple version to worry about. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon