Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Subscriptions and Authorize.net

• jboulton
  • jboulton
14 years 6 months ago #127966 by jboulton
Subscriptions and Authorize.net was created by jboulton
I have used the Authorize.net payment module with Virtumart and a merchant account in Canada and it works great. I haven't used Authorize.net with subscriptions.

Can I purchase the module, try it and if it works great; if it doesn't can I get my money returned?

I use Internetsecure in Canada for my processing and they use the Authorize.net module; however I'm unsure about the subscription process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 6 months ago #127982 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Subscriptions and Authorize.net
jboulton wrote:

I have used the Authorize.net payment module with Virtumart and a merchant account in Canada and it works great. I haven't used Authorize.net with subscriptions.

Can I purchase the module, try it and if it works great; if it doesn't can I get my money returned?

We have a 30 day money back guarantee no-questions asked policy.

I use Internetsecure in Canada for my processing and they use the Authorize.net module; however I'm unsure about the subscription process.

If I understand this correctly, using an Authorize.net payment compatible gateway is possible with CBSubs 1.1 (currently in internal testing).

• jboulton
  • jboulton
14 years 6 months ago #128002 by jboulton
Replied by jboulton on topic Re:Subscriptions and Authorize.net
nant wrote:

If I understand this correctly, using an Authorize.net payment compatible gateway is possible with CBSubs 1.1 (currently in internal testing).

Thank you for the info. You mention that the authorize.net module is in internal testing. Is this available for me to test out (part of the download package)? How long do you expect the internal testing to take? Are you upgrading/changing the code because of the feedback from users?

Thanks.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 6 months ago #128014 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Subscriptions and Authorize.net
jboulton wrote:

nant wrote:

Thank you for the info. You mention that the authorize.net module is in internal testing. Is this available for me to test out (part of the download package)? How long do you expect the internal testing to take? Are you upgrading/changing the code because of the feedback from users?

Thanks.

Authorize.net payment organization is in place since CBSubs 1.0.

If you are directly using Authorize.net, then there is not issue.

However, there are other payment gateways that mimic the Authorize.net API (all but the URL). Such gateways will be supported in CBSubs 1.1 which is currently in test.

I hope its clearer this time.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon