Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Customize Search Results

14 years 6 months ago #128557 by flycoopfly
Customize Search Results was created by flycoopfly
I am building a simple directory web site, where users will register to have their profiles listed on the site. I plan to use CBSubs to offer free and optional paid memberships to my web site, and would like to have the profiles of the paid members show-up first in the search results.

An example would be if a visitor searched for registered members in a particular city, the registered members in that city who have paid for "featured memberships" would display first in the search results.

Is this something that CBSubs can do? Or is there a separate search plugin that can do this?

Thank you!

Post edited by: flycoopfly, at: 2010/03/29 22:56

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 6 months ago #128603 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Customize Search Results
flycoopfly wrote:

I am building a simple directory web site, where users will register to have their profiles listed on the site. I plan to use CBSubs to offer free and optional paid memberships to my web site, and would like to have the profiles of the paid members show-up first in the search results.

An example would be if a visitor searched for registered members in a particular city, the registered members in that city who have paid for "featured memberships" would display first in the search results.

Is this something that CBSubs can do? Or is there a separate search plugin that can do this?

Thank you!

Post edited by: flycoopfly, at: 2010/03/29 22:56

You should be able to sort the userlist by a CB field that is set to 1 if a user is subscribed to a CBSubs plan.

Yes, CBSubs and CB can handle this easily.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/03/30 11:43

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon