Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Auto reciept number per every sale made

• muthumbi
  • muthumbi
14 years 6 months ago #130045 by muthumbi
Hi, i am doing a website with mlm integration. As long as i have done my research well, there is no component for mlm in joomla. So am trying to find my way around. I was wondering if after a sale is made does cbsubs produce a sale code or number that one can retrieve the sale of that product/service with? I would like to use this number to register the sale in the mlm program so that the affiliates in the mlm can earn. so my suggestion is that the customer gets a receipt auto number which he uses to register the sale and claim his commission.

Another thing is does cbsubs allow for offline transactions/payments?
Thanks.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/19 20:28

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 6 months ago #130046 by nant
[mod note: moved from CBSubs language forum to presales area]

• muthumbi
  • muthumbi
14 years 6 months ago #130172 by muthumbi
thanks Nick,

Is this thread reply directed to me, i kind of don't understand it. I want to purchase the cbsubs because i believe it solves most of my registration plans problems. I just want guidance on how to get the reciept information to be registered to the mlm program, and my interest was for someone to use that receipt number and record the sale for him to earn. Please advise.

• muthumbi
  • muthumbi
14 years 6 months ago #130210 by muthumbi
I just bought the CBSubs and if the process of purchase that i went through is what is inclusive in the cbsubs then my question is answered.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 6 months ago #130220 by nant
muthumbi wrote:

I just bought the CBSubs and if the process of purchase that i went through is what is inclusive in the cbsubs then my question is answered.

cool

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 6 months ago #130245 by krileon
Don't understand what you're asking. CBSubs does not have receipts; it has invoice numbers. These of which are provided to the user when viewing their invoices from their profile as well as seen in backend under Payments. What particularly are you looking for?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon