Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Some questions for CB sub

• krude
  • krude
14 years 5 months ago #133441 by krude
Some questions for CB sub was created by krude
Hi,

I was wondering if CB subs will create unique joomla usergroup and "tag" my newly registered member under specific usergroup based on his/her subscription plan? After which, I can simply modify his/her access right on my website based on the specific usergroup?

I need to be able to do this because I wish to be able to track my users based on their subscription plan and limit their access to the website. However, I do not wish to go through all the many procedure like using ACL or JUGA. I'm hoping for a 1 extension solution if possible. HAHA. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 5 months ago #133446 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Some questions for CB sub
krude wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if CB subs will create unique joomla usergroup and "tag" my newly registered member under specific usergroup based on his/her subscription plan? After which, I can simply modify his/her access right on my website based on the specific usergroup?

I need to be able to do this because I wish to be able to track my users based on their subscription plan and limit their access to the website. However, I do not wish to go through all the many procedure like using ACL or JUGA. I'm hoping for a 1 extension solution if possible. HAHA. Thank you.

You can do all of this with CBSubs and no need to change usergroups.

CBSubs can protect any Joomla content (articles, modules, menus, component, etc) against any CBSubs subscription plan.

So you can say for example: only users subscribed to plan A or plan B can access articles in section 1 and can see module X or can access forum Y.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon