Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Kunena

• docfetzer
  • docfetzer
14 years 4 months ago #134229 by docfetzer
Kunena was created by docfetzer
Hi,
first of all - sorry for my bad english.
maybe this questions are asked before, but my english is not so good...

Can I tell via CBSubs which user can see which forum on kunena?

Thx for your answer
Greetz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #134367 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Kunena
docfetzer wrote:

Hi,
first of all - sorry for my bad english.
maybe this questions are asked before, but my english is not so good...

Can I tell via CBSubs which user can see which forum on kunena?

Thx for your answer
Greetz

Yes, using CBSubs Content integration and its By URL Part protection to protect a Kunena boards URL. Example as follows.

option=com_kunena&catid=##

Replace ## with the board ID you wish to protect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• docfetzer
  • docfetzer
14 years 4 months ago #134387 by docfetzer
Replied by docfetzer on topic Re:Kunena
Cool...
I have another Question - not for Kunena but I will ask:

Can I have downloads, for example with remository and free users have to pay for the download, users of plan A have to pay 50%, and users of plan B have to pay nothing?

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #134460 by krileon
docfetzer wrote:

Cool...
I have another Question - not for Kunena but I will ask:

Can I have downloads, for example with remository and free users have to pay for the download, users of plan A have to pay 50%, and users of plan B have to pay nothing?

CBSubs can only add users to Remository groups based on subscriptions. If such a feature already exists in Remository and you assign users to those discount groups based on their subscription then yes otherwise no.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• docfetzer
  • docfetzer
14 years 4 months ago #135254 by docfetzer
Replied by docfetzer on topic Re:Kunena
krileon wrote:

Yes, using CBSubs Content integration and its By URL Part protection to protect a Kunena boards URL. Example as follows.
option=com_kunena&catid=##
Replace ## with the board ID you wish to protect.

Sorry this doesn't work

I have disabled sh404
entered the part of the url: option=com_kunena&Itemid=72&func=listcat&catid=10

but still everybody can see it.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #135271 by krileon

Sorry this doesn't work

I have disabled sh404
entered the part of the url: option=com_kunena&Itemid=72&func=listcat&catid=10

but still everybody can see it.

That's not what I specified as an example to try... Please try the following. It's possible you may need to add &Itemid=72 to account for Itemid, but shouldn't need to.

option=com_kunena&catid=10

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon