Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Compatibility with Common Security Modules

• envee
  • envee
14 years 4 months ago #135572 by envee
Hi there,

I understand that this is probably out of your purview but your advice could save me and maybe fellow users a bit of hassle - have you experienced any incompatibilities or successes using CB with CB Subs with any of the below?

RS Firewall
PHP Anti-Hacker Component by OSE
Kareebu
Akeeba

Akeeba seems to be used OK as far as I can tell doing a search of the forum. I just want to avoid incompatibilities with CB/CB Subs and the rest of these.

Many thanks,
Nic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #135635 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Compatibility with Common Security Modules

RS Firewall
PHP Anti-Hacker Component by OSE
Kareebu

Never heard of them, but should be fine? If any issue is to arise we'll certainly work with you to see what the conflict could be.

Akeeba

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• envee
  • envee
14 years 4 months ago #135966 by envee
Thanks Krileon -

How about SecureJoomla (Secure Live 7 for Joomla)?

thanks for the reassurance - your team does really offer outstanding support :)
N

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 4 months ago #135988 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Compatibility with Common Security Modules

How about SecureJoomla (Secure Live 7 for Joomla)?

Haven't heard of this either so can't comment specifically if will work or not. As long as the connection to Joomlapolis License server is not disrupted by the security extensions there shouldn't be any problems.

thanks for the reassurance - your team does really offer outstanding support

Appreciated, we do try. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon