Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Radio button payment selection

• bskerr2
  • bskerr2
14 years 3 months ago #137275 by bskerr2
Radio button payment selection was created by bskerr2
With the registration form of CB, am I able to add radio buttons for subscription fees, such as a selection of 4 radio buttons, each with a different value?

Is it also possible to have a male female radio button with different choices of fee's and plans?

What is the absolute minimum cost for the basic plan. I only have 1 domain, and its a new site so I don't want to invest a lot of money until I can see people joining.

If it does work out well, am I able to upgrade my CBsub plan to the next level, ie, basic is I think 500 reg users, can I move to the next level

Also, there is one section of my site where users can reg for free, no subscription plan, so if they do reg for free using CB registration will this count as a user when using CBsubs?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 3 months ago #137281 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Radio button payment selection
bskerr2 wrote:

With the registration form of CB, am I able to add radio buttons for subscription fees, such as a selection of 4 radio buttons, each with a different value?

radio fields maybe not radio buttons.

Is it also possible to have a male female radio button with different choices of fee's and plans?

You would have to have different plans all together.

Plan-1-male, Plan 1-female, etc.

What is the absolute minimum cost for the basic plan. I only have 1 domain, and its a new site so I don't want to invest a lot of money until I can see people joining.

If it does work out well, am I able to upgrade my CBsub plan to the next level, ie, basic is I think 500 reg users, can I move to the next level

Looks like you already know what the minimum license is as you have given the 500 users figure. The cost for this license is the minimum you need. The license is perpetual (never expires) but it is tied into the version available at the time. If you want your license to be valid on newer versions you need to take care to renew your maintenance agreement after the first year (first year is free).

Also, there is one section of my site where users can reg for free, no subscription plan, so if they do reg for free using CB registration will this count as a user when using CBsubs?

All users in the users table are considered against the count. This includes, registered, blocked, unconfirmed, admins, etc.

Hope this addresses everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon