Skip to Content Skip to Menu

epay.dk thoue CBSubs

• gjessing
  • gjessing
14 years 3 months ago #137815 by gjessing
epay.dk thoue CBSubs was created by gjessing
Hi

I am about to buy CBSubs, but now i am not sure if it works with epay.dk .?

is this isu solved.?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
14 years 3 months ago #137821 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:epay.dk thoue CBSubs
gjessing wrote:

Hi

I am about to buy CBSubs, but now i am not sure if it works with epay.dk .?

is this isu solved.?

Currently only paypal, authorize.net, yellowpay and offline gateways are available.

CBSubs 1.1 will have 2checkout support and API for further development.

So if you must link with this specific gateway you cannot use CBSubs at the moment.

• gjessing
  • gjessing
14 years 3 months ago #137826 by gjessing
Replied by gjessing on topic Re:epay.dk thoue CBSubs
Is it possible for a programmer to do the job.?

or is the system "Closed" for that.?

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 3 months ago #137902 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:epay.dk thoue CBSubs
gjessing wrote:

Is it possible for a programmer to do the job.?

or is the system "Closed" for that.?

CBSubs is encoded, it is not possible to alter the core. With release of CBSubs 1.1 an API will be provided for other developers to extend CBSubs payment gateway support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• gjessing
  • gjessing
14 years 3 months ago #137904 by gjessing
Replied by gjessing on topic Re:epay.dk thoue CBSubs
Okay, is there a time for the API.?

i can se in juni 2009 - the epay system was only 2-3 weeks away :P

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 3 months ago #137997 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:epay.dk thoue CBSubs

Okay, is there a time for the API.?

No, sorry. We're working as diligently as possible to prepare CBSubs 1.1. It is our top priority at this time now that CB 1.2.3 has released.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon