Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Online Magazine subscriptions

• JTEC
  • JTEC
14 years 2 months ago #138677 by JTEC
Hello CB junkies!

I'm wondering if you could help me.
We have a Joomla website for our magazine. now we want to sell monthly subscriptions to our clients.

I know that the tool can do this for us! :P
But my questions is will I be able to pull a report monthly to see who the new subscriptions are?

i would like to see information like PO BOX because we will be shipping or post the magazine to their respective mailboxes.

Will I be able to do a CSV or export of some kind to see who these new clients are with their information?

Many thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/27 21:18

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 2 months ago #138691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Online Magazine subscriptions

But my questions is will I be able to pull a report monthly to see who the new subscriptions are?

Yes, with CB 1.2.3 you can sort the User Management page any way you like this includes based off subscription. In addition to this within CBSubs you can search statistics and display only those with active subscriptions, etc... There's no export feature though so you can't export these statistics such as by way of CSV. You'd need to perform such exports within your database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• JTEC
  • JTEC
14 years 2 months ago #138711 by JTEC
Replied by JTEC on topic Re:Online Magazine subscriptions
Hi Kyle this is great news.

May I ask why you don't a module or something that can export your user into CSV?

How much will it cost to get something like that.
My client wants to do this export by himself every month.

Thanks

• beat
  • beat
14 years 2 months ago #138729 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Online Magazine subscriptions
JTEC wrote:

Hi Kyle this is great news.

May I ask why you don't a module or something that can export your user into CSV?

How much will it cost to get something like that.
My client wants to do this export by himself every month.

Thanks

CB Juice is your solution for exporting CB user info into CSV:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,132/Itemid,55/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• JTEC
  • JTEC
14 years 2 months ago #138738 by JTEC
Replied by JTEC on topic Re:Online Magazine subscriptions
Great news!

Thanks BEAT.

Last question. where can I buy the module component that will sell my subscriptions? and the cost

Thanks

• nant
  • nant
14 years 2 months ago #138739 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Online Magazine subscriptions
JTEC wrote:

Great news!

Thanks BEAT.

Last question. where can I buy the module component that will sell my subscriptions? and the cost

Thanks

You can purchase CBSubs from your Subscriptions tab in your user profile on this site.

Pricing and licensing is described here:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/62/78/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon