Skip to Content Skip to Menu

can i make periodic donations ??

• germancb
  • germancb
14 years 1 week ago #143693 by germancb
can i make periodic donations ?? was created by germancb
hello and sorry for my english :-)

i want to know if i can offer recurrent donations to users

i have a .org and want to implement a system that permits users to pay via paypal and make donations for different proyects

this donations need to be of 2 types

1. one time donations
2. recurrent donations (weekly, monthly anually etc)as paypal let us do.

Is this possible??

and my second questions is how cbsubs let us manage this donations

they are recorded on user profile, does it have an special administrator panel?

my last question is this:

we offer several articles (about 25) that the people can buy and the funds where sended to several charitable projects

can we manage, donations, and this type of payments with cbsubs at the same time?

we need that all could be integrated, we have around 500 users but only a little make recurring or puntual donations, so what type of license we will need?

thank you very much in advance for your response

hope we can resolve our needs with your component

German

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
14 years 1 week ago #143727 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:can i make periodic donations ??
Recurring donations is not possible, sorry. You'll need to use a recurring subscription plan to accomplish this, but users can not specify a price for recurring subscriptions.

they are recorded on user profile, does it have an special administrator panel?

Yes, please navigate to the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin within CB Plugin Management and review the Donations icon.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon