Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] information for pre-sale

13 years 10 months ago #146724 by valesilvia
[SOLVED] information for pre-sale was created by valesilvia
Dear team,
I'm interested to buy your Cbsubs, but I have some questions before I proceed. The website I'm developing will have the following requirements:

First and most important: I do have to develop a website with at least 2 registration forms, one for common users which are registered for free and one for companies which will register with commercial plans. Is it possible? I've tryed to use your free plugin for multiple registration forms, and it doesn't work. Apparently it doesn't connect to my database...

second: I'm developing the website on a Joomla free hosting and will migrate it as soon as it works and it's ready on a Joomla host upgraded. Can I buy just one license and use it before I do the migration?

Thanks, for your kind reply
Vale

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/22 17:08

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 10 months ago #146726 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:information for pre-sale
valesilvia wrote:

Dear team,
I'm interested to buy your Cbsubs, but I have some questions before I proceed. The website I'm developing will have the following requirements:

First and most important: I do have to develop a website with at least 2 registration forms, one for common users which are registered for free and one for companies which will register with commercial plans. Is it possible? I've tryed to use your free plugin for multiple registration forms, and it doesn't work. Apparently it doesn't connect to my database...

We do not have such a plugin - which one are you referring to?

Yes CBSubs supports commercial plans and you can show/hide different fields on the registration page depending on selected plan.

second: I'm developing the website on a Joomla free hosting and will migrate it as soon as it works and it's ready on a Joomla host upgraded. Can I buy just one license and use it before I do the migration?

Thanks, for your kind reply
Vale

Yes, our license is floating - just uninstall from one environment and install on a second.

13 years 10 months ago #146729 by valesilvia
Replied by valesilvia on topic Re:information for pre-sale
Dear Nick,
I'm referring to a plugin I have downloaded from Joomla.org, extensions directory, at this link
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/community-builder-extensions/community-builder-management/8680

I saw your logo as icon and uncorrectly assumed it was a cb plug in. Thanks for you kind reply
best
Vale

Moderators: beatnantkrileon