Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Complex Setup - CBSubs Inquiry

• gswahhab
  • gswahhab
13 years 10 months ago #147207 by gswahhab
Complex Setup - CBSubs Inquiry was created by gswahhab
Hello,

I am interested in using CB subs on a very large site (just less than 20k users)

We will be using authorize.net

Here is the setup I am looking for:

User chooses the plan:
Plan 1 ($XX.XX)
Plan 2 ($XX.XX)
Plan 3 - Lifetime Plan - PIF No Expiration $XX.XX

Add Spouse to your plan (checkbox) +$XX.XX to the total

Additional Donation (User filled amount)

Payment Options (For Plan 1 and Plan 2)
They can choose how long they want it to last (using ARB)
They can either PIF, pay quarterly or pay monthly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 10 months ago #147211 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Complex Setup - CBSubs Inquiry
The following plan setup should accomplish your needs.

Plan 1 (Free, Lifetime, Exclusive)
-Plan1a ($XX.XX, Monthly, Exclusive)
-Plan1b ($XX.XX, Quarterly, Exclusive)
-Plan1c ($XX.XX, Lifetime, Exclusive)
Plan 2 (Free, Lifetime, Exclusive)
-Plan2a ($XX.XX, Monthly, Exclusive)
-Plan2b ($XX.XX, Quarterly, Exclusive)
-Plan2c ($XX.XX, Lifetime, Exclusive)
Plan 3 ($XX.XX, Lifetime, Exclusive)

Include Spouse
Plan 4 ($XX.XX, Lifetime, non-Exclusive)

Donation
Plan 5 (non-Exclusive)

The above should be capable of properly accomplishing your needs. Of course is a basic example and may need adjustments to better suit your usage.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/29 21:17

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• gswahhab
  • gswahhab
13 years 10 months ago #147217 by gswahhab
Replied by gswahhab on topic Re:Complex Setup - CBSubs Inquiry
Thanks for the quick reply Kyle.

Are you able to allow the user to choose the lifetime of their plan? Or does it have to be set. We want the user to be able to choose how many years their membership will be for, then give them options to be billed in full, yearly or 4x/year (Quarterly).

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 10 months ago #147260 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Complex Setup - CBSubs Inquiry

Are you able to allow the user to choose the lifetime of their plan? Or does it have to be set. We want the user to be able to choose how many years their membership will be for, then give them options to be billed in full, yearly or 4x/year (Quarterly).

No, sorry. A user can't choose their duration. Durations are specified by the plan it self. So if you want 1-10 Year durations you'll need 10 plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon