Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Calendar year plans?

• xtech86
  • xtech86
13 years 10 months ago #148599 by xtech86
Calendar year plans? was created by xtech86
Hi,

Just checking if it is possible to set-up subscription plans based on a calender year!?!? Also say the calender yes was Jan to Jan, and someone registered in November, if they got Nov-Jan free and it carried over for the following year, so getting a little extra for their early membership?

Also, if there an export feature?

And... can you do paypal subscriptions easy enough?

Regards
Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 10 months ago #148662 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Calendar year plans?

Just checking if it is possible to set-up subscription plans based on a calender year!?!? Also say the calender yes was Jan to Jan, and someone registered in November, if they got Nov-Jan free and it carried over for the following year, so getting a little extra for their early membership?

To an extend, yes. Setting a plans duration to be based on calendar year will expire users December 31st of that year. So if I subscribed January 1st 2011 I would expire December 31st 2011. Regardless of when the user subscribed they would always expire that the same point in time (end of calendar year). You can of course include grace periods, bonus time (say give user next years subscription if they subscribe 1 month before expiration), renewable in advance, etc...

Also, if there an export feature?

No, CBSubs only features an Import feature. It's possible to export well formatted listed using database software such as phpmyadmin. Queries have already been posted on how to export such data, please search.

And... can you do paypal subscriptions easy enough?

Of course as long documentation is followed closely to ensure paypal account and gateway have been configured correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon