Skip to Content Skip to Menu

hide menu

• vipzeus
  • vipzeus
13 years 9 months ago #150144 by vipzeus
hide menu was created by vipzeus
Hi all and happy new year

I have a small problem with CB Subs where i can not hide a voice of my menu with plan create.

Example

Menu-module
|_1voice (Visible at all)
|_2voice (visible at 1 plan only + hide at 2 plan)
|_3voice (Visible at second plan but hidden at first plan)

I dont meen url restricted, i need the voices only when the plan is active.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 9 months ago #150162 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:hide menu
Don't understand what a voice menu is. Menu links are not hidden when protected. Users will be presented with the subscription page when attempting to click a protected menu link. Modules however will hide when protected so you could use multiple modules in the same position (1 for each plan).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• vipzeus
  • vipzeus
13 years 9 months ago #150164 by vipzeus
Replied by vipzeus on topic Re:hide menu
Thanks for the reply.

I read varius threads about this problem and understand there is not way with cbsubs to hide the submenus.

If create menu modules and associate for each plan the problem is other. When one module is hidden by subscription plan, the position result occupated.

Can you confirm that? or just my problem of my website?

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 9 months ago #150173 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:hide menu

I read varius threads about this problem and understand there is not way with cbsubs to hide the submenus.

There's no hiding of menus at all, only modules, etc.. sub or parent. We've plans to possible add this in a later release.

the position result occupated.

Don't know what you mean by this. Please provide a screenshot of the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon