Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs Licence price calculation

• rebreanu
  • rebreanu
13 years 9 months ago #150918 by rebreanu
CBSubs Licence price calculation was created by rebreanu
Let's say someone has 1234 free users (or invited users that do not pay) on the website and 123 paid users on the site.

The price of the licence is given by 123 paid users only or by sum of 1234 free users+123 paid users?

I wish to buy one CBSubs licence. Can I have a folder on my production site named 'testsite' and have there a second Joomla+CB+CBSubs installation for live testing in the same conditions/hosting environment as the production site? The localhost can give diferent test results/errors compared to my hosting provider.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 9 months ago #150943 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs Licence price calculation

rebreanu wrote: Let's say someone has 1234 free users (or invited users that do not pay) on the website and 123 paid users on the site.

The price of the licence is given by 123 paid users only or by sum of 1234 free users+123 paid users?

The number of users used by license is the total number of rows in your Joomla users table.

I wish to buy one CBSubs licence. Can I have a folder on my production site named 'testsite' and have there a second Joomla+CB+CBSubs installation for live testing in the same conditions/hosting environment as the production site? The localhost can give diferent test results/errors compared to my hosting provider.

Thank you.

Each license entitles you to one production site and a test/development site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rebreanu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon