Skip to Content Skip to Menu

"Add Ons" and "CB Subs" Questions

• zer0her0
  • zer0her0
13 years 8 months ago #151944 by zer0her0
"Add Ons" and "CB Subs" Questions was created by zer0her0
Hi,

I am looking at the "Add Ons" and "CB Subs" for my current project.

What I need is:

2 types of membership, candidate & employer

Candidate requirements:

when they have been approved and payed their subscription they can upload a cv (from their profile page) that is linked to them ie a pdf or a word doc.

Employer requirements:

when they have been approved and payed their subscription they can they can add more indepth details about themselves (nothing complicated, just an about us etc), the aim is for these to search the candidates

A page with the candidates profiles, this page needs to be searchable by key words in profile.

A page with the employers profiles, this page needs to be searchable.

The usual user abilities, ie password recovery, register (and with the correct permissions based on from where on the site they join), ie if a candidate joins from a page within the candidate registration form they will automatically be a candidate, same with the employer registration form.

I just want to clarify that the above will be possible with "Add Ons" and "CB Subs" before I purchase them... is the "Add Ons" also on a money back guarantee?

Many Thanks,
ZH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 8 months ago #151971 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: "Add Ons" and "CB Subs" Questions

zer0her0 wrote: Hi,

I am looking at the "Add Ons" and "CB Subs" for my current project.

What I need is:

2 types of membership, candidate & employer

You can implement 2 CBSubs plans for this.

Candidate requirements:

when they have been approved and payed their subscription they can upload a cv (from their profile page) that is linked to them ie a pdf or a word doc.

You can give candidate plan subscribers a file field (you need Advanced member ajax file fiel type for this).

Employer requirements:

when they have been approved and payed their subscription they can they can add more indepth details about themselves (nothing complicated, just an about us etc), the aim is for these to search the candidates

You can create CB fields and CB tabs that are only available for Employer plan subscribers.

A page with the candidates profiles, this page needs to be searchable by key words in profile.

CB User list can do this (Advanced members get access to detailed CB documentation).

A page with the employers profiles, this page needs to be searchable.

CB User list can do this (Advanced members get access to detailed CB documentation).

The usual user abilities, ie password recovery, register (and with the correct permissions based on from where on the site they join), ie if a candidate joins from a page within the candidate registration form they will automatically be a candidate, same with the employer registration form.

You can create a splash page (article) that links to the CB registration form with candidate plan selected or employer plan selected.

I just want to clarify that the above will be possible with "Add Ons" and "CB Subs" before I purchase them... is the "Add Ons" also on a money back guarantee?

Many Thanks,
ZH

CB Add-ons are opensource products - there is no money back deal here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zer0her0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon