Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs with PayPal?

• fddlss
  • fddlss
13 years 8 months ago #152087 by fddlss
CBSubs with PayPal? was created by fddlss
This is what I'm trying to do for my customer:

He wanted to have a more interactive Website so I suggested adding a forum, chat, and poll, among other things; However, he wants all that to be available only to subscribed users but the problem is that he only wants to have a paid subscription (no free accounts), the subscription payment needs to be made through PayPal, and it will be good for one year. Also, he wants to add some custom fields (such as DOB) in the registration form.

In simple words, in order to have access to all the content from the site a potential user would need to click on a button that says something like "Registration" then, they will go to the registration page and fill the registration form which contains some custom fields, add an avatar for his profile, and finally make the payment (good for one year) via PayPal. Once this step is completed they will receive an automated E-mail with a welcome message and a link to the site's rules and/or policies, etc.

Is this something than can be done with CBSubs?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 8 months ago #152122 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs with PayPal?

fddlss wrote: This is what I'm trying to do for my customer:

He wanted to have a more interactive Website so I suggested adding a forum, chat, and poll, among other things; However, he wants all that to be available only to subscribed users but the problem is that he only wants to have a paid subscription (no free accounts), the subscription payment needs to be made through PayPal, and it will be good for one year. Also, he wants to add some custom fields (such as DOB) in the registration form.

In simple words, in order to have access to all the content from the site a potential user would need to click on a button that says something like "Registration" then, they will go to the registration page and fill the registration form which contains some custom fields, add an avatar for his profile, and finally make the payment (good for one year) via PayPal. Once this step is completed they will receive an automated E-mail with a welcome message and a link to the site's rules and/or policies, etc.

Is this something than can be done with CBSubs?

Thanks

[mod note: Moving to presales area]

Yes CB and CBSubs can do all of this.

Suggest: Become an Advanced Member to download the detailed CB Documentation (along with 15 CB Team add-ons) - this will speed up your use of CB to give you extra fields, avatar, extended registration page, etc.

CBSubs will give you the rest.

• fddlss
  • fddlss
13 years 8 months ago #152815 by fddlss
Replied by fddlss on topic Re: CBSubs with PayPal?
Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. How much would it cost to get CBSubs? I thought I jsut needed to subscribe as an advanced user in order to download CBSubs, but I see that there's another charge of 95 euros for the license. Is that optional or I have to buy that, as well?

Thanks.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 8 months ago #152827 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs with PayPal?
CBSubs is a commercially licensed product - it has a lifetime license.
It is described in detail here:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon