Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can't delete cbsubs invoice

• insite
  • insite
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #152666 by insite
Can't delete cbsubs invoice was created by insite
How do you get support around here?
I need to cancel an invoice but there is no option to cancel anywhere!
I have a cbsubs subscription added to my upgrade invoice that I do not want ( I only clicked it to see what the price would be since there wasn't any price listed on the upgrade page ) but I do want to upgrade to advanced before the fee goes up.
This system is frustrating. Says to enter data to the fields to see the price, then doesn't show any price. So you click upgrade in the hope of seeing a price and still there is no indication of price and nor option to cancel. Then when you try to create a new invoice just for an advanced upgrade, the system says I've got an invoice in progress and must cancel using the button below. Of course there is no button below. So I enter more data in the hope it will be like a cart system and allow removal at some stage. Nope.... How do we cancel an invoice? There is no chance of getting a support ticket until I upgrade and the upgrade is going to cost me 190 Euro for something I don't want. If they just displayed or updated the price this wouldn't have happened. Anyone got any suggestions?

edit: Active board, thought there might be someone who has worked through this before. Never mind, its less than an hour to go if I want to upgrade to advanced during this promotion so i guess there's no chance of getting the CBSubs invoice deleted in time to upgrade. Too bad.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by insite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
13 years 8 months ago #152682 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Can't delete cbsubs invoice
No worries, you will still have time.

To cancel invoice, when you see it: where you have the credit-card buttons at bottom: there is a link below them to Cancel the invoice and to remove the subscriptions from the cart. Just click that link and then select again what you need from the corresponding page.

Thanks for the feedback above btw, it's really useful for us to improve our new site and software. I will to go through the description above in detail, and contact you by email if something is unclear on how you got to there. We will then improve things as well. Thanks again and sorry for the frustration through the process.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• beat
  • beat
13 years 8 months ago #152684 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Can't delete cbsubs invoice
Forgot to say: forum is right support channel, and we reply fastest there, but you can also contact us with contact form (link at bottom) or by Private Message if there are private or confidential message needed during a purchase.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon