Skip to Content Skip to Menu

configuring CBcubs to work with EZ Realty

• Sioux
  • Sioux
13 years 8 months ago #152841 by Sioux
I am using customising EZ Realty component and amd seriousely considering CB Subs as alternative to built in checkout and membersip management system in EZ Realty but before I make the purchase I need to know;
1. Is it possible to integrate CB Subs with EZ realty? Is there a documentation to help me build the required plugin?
Will CB Subs send automated email remainders to subscribers at say 7 & days prior to expiry?
2. If payment is made using CB subs will the membership be automatically renewed?
3 Can membership be placed on pause?

Anyone??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 8 months ago #152895 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: configuring CBcubs to work with EZ Realty

Is it possible to integrate CB Subs with EZ realty?

Depends entirely on what you need performed after a purchase. Using CBSubs SQL Actions for example would allow executing database queries onto EZ Realty database (assuming there is one).

Is there a documentation to help me build the required plugin?

No, currently there is no API documentation.

Will CB Subs send automated email remainders to subscribers at say 7 & days prior to expiry?

No, CBSubs currently can not send emails in advance. This is a high priority feature we've planned for a future release.

If payment is made using CB subs will the membership be automatically renewed?

Assuming user Subscribed instead of making a single-purchase, yes.

Can membership be placed on pause?

No, user can cancel at anytime, but they'll lose any remaining time on their subscription they paid for and would have to resubscribe. Unless this is what you meant by paused, then yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon